At I.F. Metalworks, attention to detail on behalf of discerning clients is ‘business as usual.’ We have many years of experience designing, creating and installing functional works of art in the form of railings, gates, spires and virtually any decorative metal detail work in a variety of materials and finishes.
The process starts long before we start cutting metal. IFM has developed a true expertise in working together with architects, designers and general contractors to provide value engineering of every project, ensuring that our customers receive an exquisite result at a fair price. Our team includes artisans and crafters accustomed to projects from the mundane to the bizarre, and we stand ready to exceed your expectations in the realm of architectural metalwork and ornamental iron.
IFM has spent 20 years developing expertise in architectural metalwork, including all forms of millwork-related metal fabrication. The move to our new new 33,000 SF facility has drastically expanded both our capacity and capabilities, including the addition of in-house waterjet cutting and precision machining.
We can also handle structural steel fabrication up to 5 tons (10 tons with certain limitations), and we frequently supply structural details such as lintels, brick relief angles, bollards and roof curb supports.
- Fabrication in virtually any metal, with special expertise in stainless steel, aluminum and structural steel fabrication; under the supervision of an on-staff American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector
- Concept-to-installation design and fabrication, including 3D modeling
- Architect/design consulting to streamline projects before they ever go out for bid
- Decorative finishing including brushed/polished stainless steel
- Self-performed installation with prevailing wage or non-union labor